Top Rated 1080P 3D Media Player - #1 Decoding Ability
If you are looking for a media player which could play almost all formats (i.e. ISO, VOB, FLAC), this HD720 is your best choice. It has the #1 best rating for the super decoding ability.
Youtube Video - Built By Our Customer Mr. J. Miller
- Click Here: HD720 Manual
- Click Here: HD720 v1.2 BETA Firmware - Fixed Bluray ISO Subtitle, Add Ok button to Quit Init Setup Window, etc
- Click Here: HD720 v1.1 Firmware - Fixed TMDB Movie Artwork/Info Download Issue; Adding Support to Arabic & Hebrew Subtitle
- HD720 is a very new product. If you have any suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com, so we could keep putting in more enhancements to the next HD720 firmware. Thank you for your support!
1. WIFI Setup
Go to Setup -> Network -> Wireless, click ZOOM button on the remote to refresh the WIFI AP list. Select the one for your home/office, input password, that's it; After firmware update, WIFI could become disabled, please go to Setup->MISC and reset media player to factory default, then restart media player.
2. Change Video Output Mode
If you get black screen, that means you have a wrong video output mode. Please double click the "TV Sys" button on the HD720 remote, wait for 15 seconds; keep doing until you can see main menu. It will loop through all video output modes.
3. How To Set up Bootup Auto-Play
1) Create a folder called "Autoplay" (case sensitive, no capital) at the root of a USB flash drive or USB HDD.
2) Copy media files to this folder.
3) Turn on player, go to Setup -> MISC -> Autoplay to choose which media type would play automatically. Then turn off the player.
4) Insert USB device to player, then turn on player. Player will scan USB device automatically and play the file. It may take one minute or so. You don't need to touch anything.
4. USB 3.0 Support
It supports the latest USB 3.0 hard drives. We tested the following models successfully:
1) Western Digital My Passport USB 3.0 1TB HDD
2) Seagate USB 3.0 3TB HDD
3) TOURO USB 3.0 4TB HDD
4) Seagate 4TB USB 3.0 HDD (Not all 4TB HDDs are supported. This Seagate model has been tested successully on HD700/HD720. Credit to our great customer Mr. Chris Long. Thank you! )
5. 4TB Internal Hard Drive Support (Tested Model)
1) HGST Deskstar 3.5-Inch 4TB 7200 RPM SATA III 6Gbps Internal Hard Drive Kit (0S03355)
2) Seagate Desktop HDD 4 TB SATA 6Gb/s NCQ 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive ST4000DM000
3) Western Digital 4 TB WD Red SATA III 5400 RPM 64 MB Cache Bulk/OEM NAS Hard Drive
4) Seagate NAS HDD 4TB SATA 6GB NCQ 64 MB Cache Bare Drive ST4000VN000
If you tried other 4TB models successfully, please send that model # to us and we will update this list. Thank you!
6. How To Download IMDB Movie Artwork
This is a new feature on HD720 model. It works with USB direct connection. Please highlight a movie file, click "MENU" button, select the first "Get More Info" from popup option menu. Then, you will be able to search and save movie cover artwork file to your USB device.
To view your artwork, please put movie and artwork image file to the same folder. Please click "MENU" button and change the view mode to "Thumbnail" Mode.
7. Play BDMV Folder
To play BluRay movie in BDMV folder, please click the "Play" button. Please do NOT use "OK" button, it will just let you enter that BDMV folder.
kdLinks HD720 is a high end digital media player with the most advanced Realtek 1186 3D chipset. It has built in WiFi (a/b/g/n). It fully supports Youtube and 1080P ISO/VOB files. With 1186 chipset, it also supports 3D Blu-Ray movie playback on 3D TV.
HD720 can truly decodes, playback and outputs High Definition 3D/2D 1080p videos through HDMI 1.4 interface. It can play almost any media files.
- Video Files - BDMV, BD-ISO, MKV, MOV, WMV, TS, M2TS, MTS, FLV, AVI, DVD-ISO, VOB, M2P, MP4, MPG, DAT, ASF, TP TRP, SWF
- Video Codecs - H.264/AVC, MPEG1/2/4, DivX/Xvid, VC-1, and RMVB
- Audio Formats - DTS/DTS-HD MA, Dolby AC3/True-HD, LPCM, ADPCM, FLAC, APE, LC-AAC, HE-AAC, MP3, OGG, WAM, WAV
- Image Formats - JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and TIF
- 2 USB 2.0 and 1 USB 3.0 (For Computer Connection Only), 1 SATA & LCD Front Panel
- Video Output: RCA, YPbPr and HDMI
- Support 2D/3D* (*Require 3D TV and Glasses)
- HD720 Player
- IR Remote
- 110-240V AC Adapter
- HDMI Cable
- User Manual
Thank you for visiting Our Storefront! kdLinks Inc. is a design force dedicated to creating top quality, fashion-forward devices. Through innovations in design and manufacturing, we are trying our best to offer truly unique, fashion-inspired products to the modern consumer.