Top Rated 1080P 3D Blu-Ray ISO HD TV Media Player - #1 Decoding Ability
If you are looking for a media player which could play almost all formats (i.e. Blu-Ray ISO, Blu-Ray BDMV, DVD VOB, FLAC), this HD720 is your best choice. It has the #1 best rating for the super decoding ability.
Youtube Video - Built By Our Customer Mr. J. MillerLink: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaEYRSocjgA
- Click Here: HD720 Manual
HD720 Android Remote App
- *NEW*: If your phone could support IR (i.e. Samsung Note 3, Galaxy S4/S5), now you would be able to use Android App to control HD720 HD Media Player: Go to Google Play Store, download app "Zappir Universal Remote" (free version). Open App, click Option on top right corner, click "Add/Change Device", click "Add Device". Now you can select Device Type, please pick "All" from the drop down list. Select "KDLINKS" brand, then HD720 HD Media Player option will show up. Select this model name, that's it. Now you can enjoy this cool Android remote on your cell phone, and control HD720 HD Media Player.
(*Zappir is a 3rd party App, and we have no business relationship with this great app. Other remote apps may also work if they have our HD720 remote code profile).
- Click Here: HD720 v1.4 Firmware - Better support AVI files; Fix v1.3 Karaoke issues; Few other minor enhancements.
- Click Here: HD720 v1.3 Firmware - Add Quick Jump functions for 4 direction buttons (i.e. Click Right button, it will do 1 minute FF); Improvement on Jump to Next File button; System can remember Repeat settings, etc.
- Click Here: HD720 v1.2 Final Firmware - Fix DVD ISO Subtitle, Add Karaoke Feature, Remove Init Setup Window, etc
- Click Here: HD720 v1.2 BETA Firmware - Fix DVD ISO Subtitle, Add Ok button to Quit Init Setup Window, etc
- Click Here: HD720 v1.1 Firmware - Fix TMDB Movie Artwork/Info Download Issue; Adding Support to Arabic & Hebrew Subtitle
- HD720 is a very new product. If you have any suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we could keep putting in more enhancements to the next HD720 firmware. Thank you for your support!
1. WIFI Setup
Go to Setup -> Network -> Wireless, click ZOOM button on the remote to refresh the WIFI AP list. Select the one for your home/office, input password, that's it; After firmware update, WIFI could become disabled, please go to Setup->MISC and reset media player to factory default, then restart media player.
2. Change Video Output Mode
If you get black screen, that means you have a wrong video output mode. Please double click the "TV Sys" button on the HD720 remote, wait for 15 seconds; keep doing until you can see main menu. It will loop through all video output modes.
3. How To Set up Bootup Auto-Play
1) Create a folder called "Autoplay" (case sensitive, no capital) at the root of a USB flash drive or USB HDD.
2) Copy media files to this folder.
3) Turn on player, go to Setup -> MISC -> Autoplay to choose which media type would play automatically. Then turn off the player.
4) Insert USB device to player, then turn on player. Player will scan USB device automatically and play the file. It may take one minute or so. You don't need to touch anything.
4. USB 3.0 Support
It supports the latest USB 3.0 hard drives. We tested the following models successfully:
1) Western Digital My Passport USB 3.0 1TB HDD
2) Western Digital My Book USB 3.0 2TB HDD
3) Western Digital My Book USB 3.0 3TB HDD
4) TOURO USB 3.0 4TB HDD
5) Seagate 4TB USB 3.0 HDD (Not all 4TB HDDs are supported. This Seagate model has been tested successully on HD700/HD720. Credit to our great customer Mr. Chris Long. Thank you! )
5. 4TB/6TB Internal Hard Drive Support (Tested Model)
1) HGST Deskstar 3.5-Inch 4TB 7200 RPM SATA III 6Gbps Internal Hard Drive Kit (0S03355)
2) Seagate Desktop HDD 4 TB SATA 6Gb/s NCQ 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive ST4000DM000
3) Western Digital 4 TB WD Red SATA III 5400 RPM 64 MB Cache Bulk/OEM NAS Hard Drive
4) Western Digital 4 TB WD Green SATA III 5400 RPM 64 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Desktop Hard Drive WD40EZRX
5) Seagate NAS HDD 4TB SATA 6GB NCQ 64 MB Cache Bare Drive ST4000VN000
6) Seagate 6TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 128MB Cache 3.5" (STBD6000100) - Credit to our customer Peter K.
7) Western Digital Green 6 TB Desktop Hard Drive 3.5-inch SATA WD60EZRX - Credit to our customer Mark R-O.
If you tried other 4TB/6TB models successfully, please send that model # to us and we will update this list. Thank you!
6. How To Download IMDB Movie Artwork
This is a new feature on HD720 model. It works with USB direct connection. Please highlight a movie file, click "MENU" button, select the first "Get More Info" from popup option menu. Then, you will be able to search and save movie cover artwork file to your USB device.
To view your artwork, please put movie and artwork image file to the same folder. Please click "MENU" button and change the view mode to "Thumbnail" Mode.
7. Play Blu-Ray BDMV Folder
To play Blu-Ray movie in BDMV folder, please click the "Play" button. Please do NOT use "OK" button, it will just let you enter that BDMV folder.
8. Karaoke Feature
Karaoke files are specially made video files with multiple audio sound tracks.
To use this new Karaoke feature:
1). Create a folder called "karaoke", put your Karaoke files into this folder
2). Turn on player, go to Karaoke in the main menu. The player will automatically pick the first file and play it
3). For Karaoke files, you can give them different names with numbers. i.e. 00313 ABC.vob, 00689 EDF.mkv. Then, you can type in 00313 through HD720 remote and call out this Karaoke file immediately.
4). Click Audio button on the HD720 remote, then you can select different sound track.
5). Click info button twice, you can build a Karaoke file play list by typing in those file numbers, i.e. 00313, 00689, etc.
If you love Karaoke, this is a very good new feature for you to enjoy.
KDLINKS HD720 is a high end digital HD TV media player with the most advanced Realtek 1186 3D chipset. It has built in WiFi (a/b/g/n). It fully supports Youtube and 1080P Blu-Ray ISO, Blu-Ray BDMV, VOB and all other files. With 1186 chipset, it also supports 3D Blu-Ray ISO movie playback on 3D TV.
HD720 HD TV Media Player can truly decodes, playback and outputs High Definition 3D/2D 1080p videos through HDMI 1.4 interface. It can play almost any media files.
- Video Files - Blu-Ray BDMV, Blu-Ray ISO, MKV, MOV, WMV, TS, M2TS, MTS, FLV, AVI, DVD-ISO, VOB, M2P, MP4, MPG, DAT, ASF, TP TRP, SWF
- Video Codecs - H.264/AVC, MPEG1/2/4, DivX/Xvid, VC-1, and RMVB
- Audio Formats - DTS/DTS-HD MA, Dolby AC3/True-HD, LPCM, ADPCM, FLAC, APE, LC-AAC, HE-AAC, MP3, OGG, WAM, WAV
- Image Formats - JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and TIF
- 2 USB 2.0 and 1 USB 3.0 (For Computer Connection Only), 1 SATA & LCD Front Panel
- Video Output: RCA, YPbPr and HDMI
- Support 2D/3D* (*Require 3D TV and Glasses)
- Player Dimension: 9 * 6.5 * 2.5 Inch
- HD720 HD Media Player
- IR Remote
- 110-240V AC Adapter
- HDMI Cable
- User Manual
Thank you for visiting Our Storefront! kdLinks Inc. is a design force dedicated to creating top quality, fashion-forward devices. Through innovations in design and manufacturing, we are trying our best to offer truly unique, fashion-inspired products to the modern consumer.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
KDLINKS A200 Android 3D 1080P Network HD TV Media Player w/ HDD Bay, WIFI, DOLBY 7.1 & AM02 Motion Controller Keyboard, Supports Netflix, XBMC, & Youtube
Regular Price: $312.90
Special Price: $199.95
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $43.99
KDLINKS Ultra Slim 10 Ports USB 3.0 All In One Hub Station: 6 Ports USB 3.0 Hub, 3 USB Charger, 1 SD Card Reader
Regular Price: $65.95
Special Price: $49.95
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price: $49.99