Top Rated 1080P 3D Media Player - #1 Decoding Ability
If you are looking for a media player which could play almost all formats (i.e. ISO, VOB, FLAC), this HD700 is your best choice. It has the #1 best rating for the super decoding ability.
- Click Here: HD700 Manual
- Click Here: HD700 v1.3 Firmware - Fixed Youtube XL App Issue. Google stopped supporting this app since 5/23/2013, and our engineer team quickly address the issue and build the new firmware with new Youtube App in 5 days. We are the FIRST media player manufacture who resolved this issue.
- Click Here: HD700 v1.2 Firmware - 6 enhancements included: sorting function, subtitle function, NFS and better BD Menu support
- Click Here: HD700 v1.1 Firmware - Fixed Youtube Playback Issue
- Click Here: Air Fun PC Software
1. WIFI Setup
Go to Setup -> Network -> Wireless, click ZOOM button on the remote to refresh the WIFI AP list. Select the one for your home/office, input password, that's it; After firmware update, WIFI could become disabled, please go to Setup->MISC and reset media player to factory default, then restart media player.
2. Change Video Output Mode
If you get black screen, that means you have a wrong video output mode. Please double click the "TV Mode" button on the HD680 remote, wait for 15 seconds; keep doing until you can see main menu. It will loop through all video output modes.
3. How To Set up Bootup Auto-Play
1) Create a folder called "autoplay" (case sensitive, no capital) at the root of a USB flash drive or USB HDD.
2) Create sub folders named "picture", "movie", "music" in "autoplay" folder. Copy media files to corresponding folders.
3) Turn on player, go to Setup -> System -> Bootup Auto-Play to choose which folder would play automatically. Then turn off the player.
4) Insert USB device to player, then turn on player. Player will scan USB device automatically and play the file. It may take one minute or so. You don't need to touch anything.
4. USB 3.0 Support
It supports the latest USB 3.0 hard drives. We tested the following models successfully:
1) Western Digital My Passport USB 3.0 1TB HDD
2) Seagate USB 3.0 3TB HDD
3) TOURO USB 3.0 4TB HDD
4) Seagate 4TB USB 3.0 HDD (Not all 4TB HDDs are supported. This Seagate model has been tested successully on HD700. Credit to our great customer Mr. Chris Long. Thank you! )
5. Logitech Harmony Universal Remote Support (Credit to our customer: Rick Powell. Thank you!)
For Logitech Harmony remotes you use the Logitech Harmony Remote Software. To get the remote to use the correct codes the user will:
1) Add Device
2) Choose "Computer" -> "Media Center PC"
3) Under Manufacturer, scroll down and select KdLinks.
4) Under Model, type in either HD680 or HD700
5) After adding the device to the appropriate Activities, the user will just map out the buttons and you're done.
kdLinks HD700 is a high end digital media player with the most advanced Realtek 1186 3D chipset. It has built in WiFi (a/b/g/n). It fully supports Youtube and 1080P ISO/VOB files. With 1186 chipset, it also supports 3D movie playback on 3D TV.
HD700 can truly decodes, playback and outputs High Definition 3D/2D 1080p videos through HDMI 1.4 interface. It can play almost any media files.
- Video Files - BDMV, BD-ISO, MKV, MOV, WMV, TS, M2TS, MTS, FLV, AVI, DVD-ISO, VOB, M2P, MP4, MPG, DAT, ASF, TP TRP, SWF
- Video Codecs - H.264/AVC, MPEG1/2/4, DivX/Xvid, VC-1, and RMVB
- Audio Formats - DTS/DTS-HD MA, Dolby AC3/True-HD, LPCM, ADPCM, FLAC, APE, LC-AAC, HE-AAC, MP3, OGG, WAM, WAV
- Image Formats - JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and TIF
- 4 USB, 1 SATA & LCD Front Panel
- Video Output: RCA, YPbPr and HDMI
- Support 2D/3D* (*Require 3D TV and Glasses)
- HD700 Player
- IR Remote
- 110-240V AC Adapter
- HDMI Cable
- User Manual
Thank you for visiting Our Storefront! kdLinks Inc. is a design force dedicated to creating top quality, fashion-forward devices. Through innovations in design and manufacturing, we are trying our best to offer truly unique, fashion-inspired products to the modern consumer.